Our deck and fence installers have been carefully screened for the following:
- Experience: sure, we understand that every worker has to start somewhere, but if you think about the analogy of going to the hospital to get heart surgery, do you really want an intern to be operating on you? Likely not. So how does the intern get the necessary experience? Well, they are definitely supervised by a head surgeon, and if they perform a procedure, they will likely start off small and work their way up. So there is nothing wrong to have an apprentice assist in a job, so long as there is proper supervision. In our particular case, all of our Markham Fence deck and fence builders have years of experience under their belts, and we keep each other accountable on every single job, from our professionalism to the quality of our workmanship.
- Integrity: frankly speaking, it’s not so hard for an unqualified worker to put up a fence or deck that initially seems acceptable to the customer, but then for it to fall apart a short few months later. We pride ourselves in the relationships we develop with our clients, because we know that a fence company performing a shoddy job will not be doing the clients or themselves a favour. We rely on word of mouth referrals and clients who are so happy with our service that we become the automatic go-to fence and deck company in Markham they instantly choose. So we view each job not as a singular job that we finish and leave forever, but as a start of a blossoming relationship between our fence installers and our client. That requires integrity in the form of ensuring every job is done meticulously and that if there are any concerns, that they be immediately addressed. That is our guarantee.
- Value: as tempting as it may be for home and business owners to get several quotes and go with the cheapest option, this may not be the wisest choice. Although we offer reasonable and relatively affordable fencing for the quality of our work, although we may not offer the cheapest quote, we are confident when we say we are amongst the best value. What’s the difference between the lowest price and the best value? Where do we even begin? The way we measure our value is in the longevity of our products and services. We use the highest quality materials, whether it’s wood, PVC, composite, metal or chain link fencing. We match the high quality and durable fencing and decking materials with our skilled craftsmanship. We install things carefully and meticulously to ensure the product will last many years without needing an immediate fence repair or replacement. So the reduced fence replacement or repair schedule will save you money in the long run. There’s also an unspoken value in our dedication to customer service. As cliched or classic as the saying goes, we are not happy unless you are. And we mean that. Going back to our relationship-building philosophy, we mean it when we say we want our customers to be pleased with our job, not only in the present, but in the potential future as well.
So there you go, that’s a snapshot of why we are the best fence and deck company in Markham. Let’s touch on the specific services we provide:
- Wood fencing - we use a variety of high caliber wood materials including pine and cedar.
- Vinyl fencing - sometimes referred to as PVC fencing, this offers a different look from wood, and lower maintenance
- Composite fencing - offers the features of wood and vinyl fences
- Metal fencing - materials can range from aluminum to wrought iron, depending on the aesthetic and functional needs
- Chain link fencing - affordable option that is functional and used in a variety of settings
- Deck building - we have a variety of materials to build a beautiful, functional and long-lasting deck
- Gazebos, pergolas, cabanas, arbors, trellises - we are skilled at building a variety of upright structures for your individual needs
- Fence and deck repair - for minor wear and tear, we will do deck or fence repairs to freshen up the look or to prolong its lifespan.
How do you decide what type of fence is needed? Well it depends on a few factors such as appearance and function. For example, you likely won’t be using the same materials for commercial security fencing and a residential privacy fence. A wood privacy fence used as a security fence will just invite intruders to break in who will see the lack of strength in the enclosure as an easy target. Conversely, a heavy duty metal security fence used as a privacy fence in a typical suburban home would just be overkill, not to mention an eyesore that sticks out amongst neighbouring houses. If all the fencing and deck options are making your head swim, no need to fret. As we show you the options, we will help guide you if needed (and help prevent analysis paralysis), and advise you what the best option(s) would be based on the environment, functional needs, appearance and features of the material. And once we narrow things down, we will tailor it even more. Our philosophy is install a fence or deck for someone the way we would want someone to construct for us.